Friday, October 25, 2019

I lost track of time

City of Windows by Robert Pobi; 2019; $26.99; 386 pages; Minotaur Press, New York, NY; 978-1-250-29394-7; checked out from Multnomah County Library, Gregory Heights; 10/19/19-10/22/19

I read a teaser for this on The Real Book Spy and Lee Child has a quote about how good it is on the front cover.  
One day an FBI agent in a car in New York City in the middle of a snowstorm is assassinated and no one can figure out where the shot was fired from.  The only person to figure it out is University Professor and former FBI agent Lucas Page.  He left the FBI after THE EVENT, in which he lost an eye, an arm and a leg.  He comes in and gets on the nerves of some other agents and at the same time is getting closer and closer to finding the suspect.  Then the suspect decides to target Lucas's family and things get really tense.  I am looking forward to reading more in this series.
One morning at home I picked this up to read a chapter and before I knew  i had finished the book and I was leaving for work.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment