Friday, December 20, 2019

A long time between the Strain and the evolution

The Andromeda Evolution based on the Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton, a novel by Daniel H. Wilson; 2019;$29.99; 366 pages; Harper Collins, New York, NY; 978-0-06-247327-1; checked out from Multnomah County Library, St. Johns; 12/2/19-12/7/19

I remember the Andromeda Strain from back in the day.  I have read some stuff from Daniel H. Wilson so I thought I would give this a try.  
I almost gave up on it around 50 pages because there was so much techno babble.  However I persevered and it got better.  The action of the humans who are fighting against the evolution is fascinating and the cast of characters is an intriguing bunch of people.  I would like to read adventures of them that led up to the work they do here.  

8/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment