Thursday, January 9, 2020

2019 in the rear view mirror


First the numbers for the year.
I started 76 books this year and did not finish three of them.  
The books I did not finish were Shelby Mustang, The Total Performance Car; Songs of America, Patriotism, Protest and the Music that Made a Nation and There, There.
In all those books I read 24,327 pages.
I read books by 73 different authors (some of the books were written by more than one person)  
I read books for the first time by 30 authors.
I read books by 7 people that I know or have met.  I read  two books by a person that made Ruthann and I characters in a book.

I read...
3 books in less than a day
7 books that took a day
11 books that took two days
17 books that took three days
12 books that took four days
11 books that took five days
4 books that took six days
3 books that took seven days
5 books that took eight days
1 book that took nine days
1 book that took ten days
1 book that took eleven days
1 book that took twelve days
1 book that took twenty days.

I gave...
1 book 3/10
2 books 7/10
9 books 8/10
5 books 9/10
57 books 10/10.

Tomorrow more about the books, with less numbering.  




No comments:

Post a Comment